Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Term 2. 1st post

This term we are working on the program called ProDesktop. It's a computer program that creates 3D projects. For last couple of lessons we were practicing our skills in the program. We've designed a pull toy, an IPhone and couple of others. For our assignment we have to hand it all the projects that we've done so far, plus the design of our lamps that we created last term.
I was so confused with making design of my IPhone, but I think it's all good now.

We also have questions that we have to answer, which then will help us to write a 500-words paragraph about design technology and the ProDesktop.
I nearly finished my iPhone, I think I'll need 10 minutes on the next lesson to finish it and them I'll start working on my lamp.
I'm also half trough the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment