Friday, November 8, 2013

Post 10. Final evaluation

To finish my mechanical toy I still had to paint it. I used acrylic paint, but the colour wasn't bright enough so I painted two or even three layers everywhere. I painted the followers but not the ends, so they could touch the cams and work properly, I also did my top part, I think I got some paint into my holes for followers, because when I tried to play with it, the followers did go through the holes, but they weren't loose and therefore my mechanism didn't work properly. So, I need to go to the workshop on the lunchtime on Monday and drill the holes one more time, in order to make extra space in holes and make the followers to up and down without any friction.
I also recorded all the steps of painting my mechanical toy:)

1) BEFORE

2)ALL OF THE EQUIPMENT 


3)AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment