Wednesday, October 16, 2013

post 3

Today's class wasn't productive to me, as didn't really do anything. Emily and I are far behind the girls and we needed Mr Andrews to show us what to do next. But because Mr Andrews is one teacher for the whole class and everyone needs help, we got to see him just once. When we did, he told us to sand down our pieces perfectly, so they are all of the same size. Then we had to put the small part on top of another small part and then draw two diagonals to find the center. When we finished everything that we were asked to do, we were told to pack up as there were only 10 minutes left of the class. So on tomorrow's lesson I have to work really hard and don't waste the time, because I need to catch up and my design is quite complicated, so I will probably spend a lot of time on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment