Thursday, October 24, 2013

Post 6

On today's lesson a lot of people were absent because of the softball. Everyone got a lot of work done. On today's lesson i finally learned how to set up a drill with round nozzle to make circular cams and I'm not freaking out now when using the drill, which is a big step up for me. Today we were talking that we might not get our work done before the end of term, so I've changed my design a bit, so it will take me less time to finish. I've decided that I'm going to make just one ship instead of two and I'll have just two waves moving, instead of three. I got 2 cams done, I had time to make just one hole and so I have just one offset cam now. So next lesson I will need to make last cam to be offset cam. I will also need to make a pear shaped cam for the ship. 
For our homework tonight we have to do 1:1 drawing of all the cams that we are using, how they are working and where they are situated in the box. 

So today's lesson was really productive for me, I need to work hard, because we have just 6 lessons left and a lot of work to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment