Thursday, August 8, 2013

5 post

On last lesson I started banding my pieces. I had problem with one of my pieces, because I banded it, there was a small space left over. Then I decided to redo it. But when I redone it, I got the same thing, then I thought that i can fix it by putting second box in there. I think, that it is confusing on words, but I'll try to take a picture of it and then it will be easier to understand what I mean.
On last lesson I've done just 2 boxes, so next lesson I have to do so much work to do, as our project has to be finished at the end of week 5 or on the first lesson of week 6. Because we have to start doing our theory research questions.
Here is plan for me to complete on the next lesson:
1) Glue two boxes
2) Band 2 other pieces and make 2 more boxes
3) And finally glue everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment