Thursday, August 22, 2013

Post 11. Desk tidy is completed and ready to be used! :)

On yesterday and today's lessons we were down in workshop. I was finishing my project. 
On yesterday's lesson I had to glue everything together. And I was done,when I finished it. However, when I did so, I realized that my top and bottom boxes weren't perfect rectangular shapes, but because I already glued everything together and I couldn't move them anywhere. So I had to leave them. When I glued all the parts and I actually got my final shape, everything was good for me, except for the boxes. But I can't do anything about it, so I'm still pretty happy with my desk tidy. 
It takes 6 hours to glue to actually get everything, so I lest it over night, because we have lesson the very next day.

And on today's lesson I checked my work, sanded some edges with sanding paper and I'm done. So I got my project and went upstairs to do my Blogg and the final question in theory part. We have to use Maths rules to find the total surface area of our desk tidy. So, that's what I'm going to do now. 

This my desk tidy, completed and ready to be used.
 


However, next time I will try to do better, because as we can see my desk tidy is far away from perfect. Next time, I will measure everything better and make sure all the points are at the same place, and everything is perfect.
I'm going to keep this desk tidy on my table till the end of the term and then I'm going to give it to my mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment