Thursday, August 15, 2013

Post 7

On today's lesson I was fixing some stuff that I messed up last lesson:)
Well, I banded the base, so now I have it as an "L" shape(if you look on it from the side"
And because its not exactly 90° angle, so my boxes didn't fit in into the right place. So I've decided to cut their back wall, so it's of this shape:           
                                                                       |__|



That's how I will be able to glue the side parts to the wall. For the boxes on the bottom part I don't do the "floor" or bottom part because my new base now has it. But I need the "floor" for top boxes. I've already cut it, sanded and now I just need  to glue everything together. I'm pretty happy with the work I've done today and that I found a way to fix all of my things. Next time I will have to glue everything together and take a picture of my final project. 
And I really need to start my research thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment